These are not available for purchase online other than for MoTeC Canada dealers. This is purely for informational and pricing purposes. Please contact us directly via email for details on a MoTeC ECU for your project.
If selecting “NO firmware” please inform which firmware you’ll be using as M1 ECUs may NOT be sold to end users without firmware.
Visit M1 firmware HERE and logging for additional firmware and logging options.
MoTeC’s M122 ECU is a revolutionary affordable direction ECU for modern engines. The M122 is suited for Diesel/Direct Injection and offers full control for up to four injectors, without the need for additional amplifier boxes. This compact ECU benefits from the familiar M1 technology including the security strategies that make them suitable for motorsport category applications.
- Small and light in robust magnesium enclosure
- Direct injectio injector type
- Large logging memory
- Latest generation high performance processor
- Customisable configuration (see separate section)
- Customisable firmware / functionality
- Suitable for modern engines with DBW, Cam control and a CAN bus.
- Advanced logging features, high speed, multiple logs (with access logins), I/O expansion, Pro Analysis
- Flexible tuning software
- Robust and comprehensive security features (see separate section)
- Programmable injector characteristics
- Programmable digital input system for Ref/Sync, wheel speeds etc.
- Programmable trigger levels, diagnostics
- All Low Side and Half-Bridge outputs have PWM capability
- Various Logging Options
- Locked Configuration
- Standard Configuration
- Open Configuration
- Microsoft Windows™ based software
- PC Tuning software ‘Tune’ – Used to tune fuel and ignition, set up sensors, outputs, and available functions
- PC Software ‘Build’- Used to create a custom software package with user-specific functions