These are not available for purchase online other than for MoTeC Canada dealers. This is purely for informational and pricing purposes. Please contact us directly via email for details on a MoTeC ECU for your project.
If selecting “NO firmware” please inform which firmware you’ll be using as M1 ECUs may NOT be sold to end users without firmware.
Visit M1 firmware HERE and logging for additional firmware and logging options.
These models are fully polyurethane-potted versions of the ECU. With an IP67 rated design, they are reliably waterproof for wet or excessively dirty environments.
MoTeC’s M130 ECU begins a new era in engine control. The M1’s unique technology redefines the meaning of customisation, delivering total control without compromise, and highly advanced security strategies make these ECUs ideal for both category managed and unrestricted applications.
- Small and light in robust magnesium enclosure
- Port injection injector type
- Large logging memory
- Latest generation high performance processor
- Customisable configuration (see separate section)
- Customisable firmware / functionality
- Suitable for modern engines with DBW, Cam control and a CAN bus.
- Advanced logging features, high speed, multiple logs (with access logins), I/O expansion, Pro Analysis
- Flexible tuning software
- Robust and comprehensive security features (see separate section)
- Programmable injector drive characteristics
- Programmable digital input system for Ref/Sync, wheel speeds etc.
- Programmable trigger levels, diagnostics
- All Low Side and Half Bridge outputs have PWM capability
- Various Logging Options
- Locked Configuration
- Standard Configuration
- Open Configuration
- Microsoft Windows™ based software
- PC Tuning software ‘Tune’ – Used to tune fuel and ignition, set up sensors, outputs, and available functions
- PC Software ‘Build’- Used to create a custom software package with user specific functions
There are no reviews yet.