These are not available for purchase online. This is purely for informational and pricing purposes. Please contact us or your local dealer about a Motec ECU for your application.
MoTeC’s benchmark M800 is a versatile, race-bred ECU that is suitable for almost any application including modern engines with up to 12 cylinders. It also suits rotary engines with twin, triple or quad rotors.
It offers maximum sophistication to control the latest automotive advances, such as continuously variable camshaft timing and drive by wire throttle, while maintaining the flexibility to suit a range of users.
This highly advanced ECU is ideal for professional motorsport and integrates seamlessly into a complete engine management and data acquisition solution.
- 8 x Injector outputs—high or low ohm ‡
- 6 x Ignition outputs ‡
- 8 x Auxiliary outputs—for functions such as camshaft control, drive by wire throttle, boost control, nitrous injection, idle speed stepper motor and many more
|‡ Optional injector / ignition configurations:|
(requires 10/12 Cylinder Sequential upgrade)
|10 high ohm injector outputs and 4 ignition outputs|
|12 high ohm injector outputs and 2 ignition outputs|
- 8 x Analogue voltage inputs—fully configurable including custom calibrations
- 6 x Analogue temperature inputs—fully configurable including custom calibrations
- 2 x Wideband Lambda inputs—for Lambda measurement and control
- 4 x Digital/speed inputs—for wheel speeds and function activation
- 1 x CAN
- 1 x RS232
- Case size 147 x 105 x 40 mm
- Weight 500 gram
- 1 x 34 pin and 1 x 26 pin waterproof connector with gold plated contacts