NEW IP68 rated PDMs:
- An IP68 rated PDM32M is now available for applications exposed to extreme environmental conditions, e.g. continuous immersion in water beyond 1 meter. Physically this model is similar to the regular PDM16, however, it is nitrogen filled and has blind mounting points. Note: These units are built to order and take approx 3-5 weeks to ship to the customer.
MoTeC’s new 32 output Power Distribution Module (PDM16) is designed to provide electronically switched power to the various electrical systems in the vehicle such as motors, lights and solenoids, and electronic devices such as ECUs and data acquisition systems.
The module replaces conventional relays, fuses and circuit breakers, simplifying wiring and reducing weight, while increasing reliability.
- 8 x 20 A outputs—20 A continuous, 115 A transient (typical)
- 24 x 8 A outputs—8 A continuous, 60 A transient (typical)
- 23 x Switch inputs
- 1 x CAN
- Output current and voltages
- Input voltages
- Error status
- 1 x 37 pin Autosport connector
- 1 x 26 pin Autosport connector
- 1 x 1 pin Autosport connector
- 1 x 8 pin Autosport connector
- Case size 180 x 60 x 28 mm
- Weight 405 g